Pull stations at movie theaters.

Where are the pull stations located at your local movie theater? Do they have pull stations in the hallways or theater rooms? The local theater here just has a single pull station up front at the entrance.

In the theater rooms themselves, they are usually up by the entrance and there are two by each emergency exit.

There is another theater in my area that has pull stations in the theater rooms by each exit. All the pull stations in the theater have Stopper covers with squealers inside.

Never seen any MCPs at movie theaters that I’ve been to. They might’ve used linear-beam smoke detectors, however there is one Pathé/Gaumont movie theater near/in Montataire that has old Siemens/Cerberus Guinard Algorex MCPs (which are actually older re-branded KAC Alarm MCPs), which I think they were adressable (since they had the status LED on the cover).

Two theaters I go to have pull stations in the hallways, as well as the different auditoriums within the complex. One I go to has pull stations at both the emergency exit by the screen, as well as one by the exit into the hallway. This particular one does not have Stoppers. Another one simply has pull stations at the emergency exit, but the entire complex is also equipped with stoppers.

Its been a while since I have been to Cinema World in Lincoln but I can’t remember whether or not they have stoppers over the pulls. I don’t think so though.