System Sensor and other Manufacture sync protocol's

Hey everyone,
Does anyone here know how system sensor sync works? How does it send a signal to sound and silence over two wires?

Take Wheelock for example: The Wheelock protocol does a fast double pulse and then pulses ~900ms on and 30ms off.
When you silence it, it sends a slightly faster double pulse that tells the alarm to go into silent mode, then does the same ~900ms / 30 ms.

How could I go about finding out how System Sensor does it. I want to try to recreate it. Could I hook up a voltmeter or maybe an MT horn since it will sound right away when it receives 24 volts and monitor the pulses?

Well I figured out the System Sensor sync using my equipment. If anyone knows how System Sensor Sync works, can you confirm this?

On 01.98s
Off 00.02s
On 00.02s - Activate Sync Mode
Off 00.02s - Flash Strobe Once
On 00.98s
Off 00.02s
On 00.98s
Off 00.02s
On 00.98s
Off 00.02s
On 00.98s
Off 00.02s
On 00.98s
Off 00.02s
On 00.98s
Off 00.02s - Do This pattern until Silence command is sent from Panel or MDL Module

Silence command sent from Panel or MDL (Flash Strobes without sounding horns):
Off 0.007 - Activate Silence Mode
On 0.93s
Off 0.07s
On 0.93s
Off 0.07s
On 0.93s
Off 0.07s
On 0.93s
Off 0.07s

Using my voltmeter, no drop in voltage is detected in either Horn mode or Silence Mode.

With this knowledge, one could program a Simplex Panel to do System Sensor sync straight from the On-Board NAC’s, using Custom Control.

Odd… I’ve found that SpectrAlert classic and SpectrAlert Advance very often start out one beat off of the other, but after ~30 seconds to a minute they will sync up by having one (I think the classic) do an extra pulse/skip a pulse. I have a P2WL, two P2W, a P1224MC and a P1224MCW on one sync module and the classics 50/50 start out one pulse off but it always fixes itself. They all sync up in one moment all at the same time. I’ve also found that with my Potter PSN-64 (NAC extender) that if I activate the MDL in silence mode, then turn off the MDL and turn it right back on in silence mode before the PSN-64 turns off the nac, the nac will never silence, even if you enable the horns and disable them again. It will only silence if you start it silenced and leave it like that, or silence it after the horns have activated. It’s odd.