Hey! I can’t make up my mind...

What do you think I should get for my first panel? MS-2 is not going to happen.

• 5UD
  • 5024-UD
  • Ms-5210UD
  • EST FireSheild (however you spell it)
  • Simplex 4004
0 voters

Hello, I am Just getting ready to make a final decision on what new panel I should by. My budget is about $450 MAX.
This will be my 1st panel, so I need some advice and tips. Thank you! -Jack (System Fire 2.0)

[quote="Jack Boorsma" post_id=81001 time=1531617832 user_id=4664]

Hello, I am Just getting ready to make a final decision on what new panel I should by. My budget is about $450 MAX.
This will be my 1st panel, so I need some advice and tips. Thank you! -Jack (System Fire 2.0)

[/quote]

I’d say the 5210, because there are items of the max budget you provided.

I would go with the Simplex 4004 but only because I really have no clue about panels and don’t pay attention to them, so feel free to disregard me.

I think you should get a fire shield, but that’s just me, an EST fanboy

[quote=ConorTheFAguy6 post_id=81080 time=1532000111 user_id=4065]

I think you should get a fire shield, but that’s just me, an EST fanboy

[/quote]
Actually I was thinking about it…

Get the cheapest one on that list you can find.

No, seriously.
They all have similar functions and are pretty simple to program, so you’d be well off with just about any of them.

Ok! I am for sure getting a panel THIS YEAR! and I know what it is. It’s not one that was in the polls, but its a good one. I will be getting an SK-5208 within the next few months as my first panel. I’m not too worried about it, because I have been in the community since 2013,(been known as system fire since 2017) and my knowledge of systems is beyond getting a basic panel like an MS-2 or MS-4. I’m very excited about this as well!!

I will be getting a Notifier NFW-50 this month, with a spectralert classic and advanced. I will be buying a fire lite MDF 300 and MMF 302 separately since fire lite monitor modules will work with addressable notifier panels

Congratulations on everybody getting their new panels!

I might get, too an old SiCli panel too count me in! Count me in!

WELLL might be not a Sicli but maybe next week I’ll go with my friend to take it before it’s too late…