hogwarts safety fails

https://bettercarenetwork.org/sites/default/files/Boarding%20Schools.%20%20National%20Minumim%20Standards%20Inspection%20Regulations.pdf

Where Hogwarts would fail at fire safety

1 Like

Yeah, I think they fail at safety in general. A murderer stalked the campus for over a decade, an entire department was full of cursed lunatics, and there was a snake monster living in the basement. Not to mention the stuff they LET the kids do, like handling dangerous flora and fauna and playing a high-speed sport hundreds of feet in the air. I think fire would be the least of their worries.

1 Like

Well, I think the lack of safety at Hogwarts is obvious, starting from the fact that they don’t even have a fire alarm system, or extinguishers, standpipes, sprinklers, exit signs and emergency lighting, none of the doors are fitted with the appropriate panic hardware, and the moving staircases do not shunt trip upon activation of the nonexistent fire alarm. And this is just with regards to fire safety, in terms of other safety hazards, both the staff and the students regularly carry out activities that violate OSHA regulations, and just the Battle of Hogwarts far surpasses the likes of Columbine and Sandy Hook.

Does hogwarts ever had a fire drill

Pretty sure if there was a fire that broke out one of the teachers could easily handle it. This is a world where a magic word can instantaneously stop your heart.

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=82247 time=1541445913 user_id=18]

Pretty sure if there was a fire that broke out one of the teachers could easily handle it. This is a world where a magic word can instantaneously stop your heart.

[/quote]

Yes. They don’t need all the safety equipment because they have MAGIC

Is that the point of running hogwarts in the first place, super safe environment for wizard training