The dream that I had last night involving fire alarms

Last night, I had a dream about fire alarms. I was at Costco and suddenly the lights went out and the fire alarm system for no apparent reason went off. There were a mix of EST 792s, Adaptahorns on strobe plates, wheelock horn strobes and spectralert classics. All the alarms went off except the spectralerts, which didn’t trip for whatever reason. I also remember in that dream filming the fire alarms going off and suddenly while “filming”, the lights came back on and I filmed an edwards adaptahorn close up going off and that is all I remember, weird dream!

We already have a topic on this subject matter: <URL url="Smoke detectors/fire alarms in dreams], even though it’s been dead for almost two years.

I don’t want to make any major bumps.

It is OK to bump a topic like that as long as the subject matter is RELEVANT to the topic.

It’s been inactive for years, let it die.

We don’t expect users to search the forums before every post to see if there’s an old topic. If the topic is so far out of date that it’s not on the first page, then new topics are understandable.

For the record, I was nervous to go to Costco thinking that my dream would become a reality, thankfully it did not happen

Does the Costco you go to have the same setup that was in your dream? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=83240 time=1551496325 user_id=18]

Does the Costco you go to have the same setup that was in your dream? :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]
no, it was more of a Fred Meyer like setup with aisles, rather than the rafters normally seen at a Costco. I remember Seeing a structure in The center of the building where i, in my dream, filmed an adaptahorn going off.

No Costco is setup like the one in my dream, also I’m starting to think that I was not in a Costco, It could’ve possible been a Winco or some other type of store, but it has the interior look that resembled Costco a lot

Never heard of a Winco but that might be because they aren’t over in New England.

Winco is a store brand exclusive to Washington, Idaho, Nevada, California and Oregon. I live in Oregon

In fact, if you take the first letter of each state and put it together, you get WINCO.

Yeah I just realized that. I don’t know Geography so are all those states clustered together?

Yes they are

The farthest I have been is Arizona and even when I was there I never went close to California or Utah’s border with the state.

You should visit California some day, it’s awesome there.