Edward Genesis G1 and G4

Anyone work with these yet?

1 Like

Can’t tell if thats a horn/strobe or a speaker/strobe since theres 4x4 retrofits available. That grille is wayyy too designer but really cool.

[quote] Can’t tell if thats a horn/strobe or a speaker/strobe since theres 4x4 retrofits available. That grille is wayyy too designer but really cool. [/quote]

Horn strobe 4x4 retrofits? Which ones?

[quote=firedup post_id=83633 time=1556064819 user_id=4841] [quote] Can’t tell if thats a horn/strobe or a speaker/strobe since theres 4x4 retrofits available. That grille is wayyy too designer but really cool. [/quote]

Horn strobe 4x4 retrofits? Which ones?

[/quote]

Looked into it. It’s the larger alarm. I’m going to assume they come as speaker strobes in that housing too since the hole and grille size seem to fit.

They sort of remind me of the Space Age Electronics VA4 horn/strobes.

I’ve seen them once, in a small walk up apartment. The building had a pretty bad fire and was condemned for such bad conditions. So now they have these horn/strobes, with a Fireshield Plus I believe.

[quote=EdwardsFan post_id=83664 time=1556323121 user_id=85]

I’ve seen them once, in a small walk up apartment. The building had a pretty bad fire and was condemned for such bad conditions. So now they have these horn/strobes, with a Fireshield Plus I believe.

[/quote]

The 4x4 LED horn/strobes?

idontwannaknow,
Do you have any photos of the G1 and G4 appliances from the daycare project you described (<URL url="Make Up a System (2.0) - #450 by idontwannaknow text=“viewtopic.php?p=83671#p83671”>Make Up a System (2.0) - #450 by idontwannaknow) as installed?

[quote=firedup post_id=83673 time=1556393216 user_id=4841]

idontwannaknow,
Do you have any photos of the G1 and G4 appliances from the daycare project you described (<URL url="Make Up a System (2.0) - #450 by idontwannaknow text=“viewtopic.php?p=83671#p83671”>Make Up a System (2.0) - #450 by idontwannaknow) as installed?

[/quote]

That was in the “Make up a System” topic, so it doesn’t actually exist.

[quote=idontwannaknow post_id=83670 time=1556335726 user_id=3956] [quote=EdwardsFan post_id=83664 time=1556323121 user_id=85]

[/quote]

The 4x4 LED horn/strobes?

[/quote]

Not the 4x4’s no, just the smaller ones. I actually was doing an annual on one today, the LED strobes remind me of one of those party strobes you can get when it flashes.