Separate horn and strobe NAs.

A Target in my area has separate horn and strobe NAs. Red NH horns on the support beams and white RSS strobes on the ceiling and a red NS horn/strobe by the restrooms. Another Target in my area also used to have this, but the system was recently replaced. Now they have white L-series horn/strobes and remote strobes on the ceiling.

The closest target to me has a similar setup. Wall-mounted red System Sensor Spectralert classic horns paired with ceiling-mounted white classic remote strobes. Some areas, including the pharmacy and the photo center, just have horn/strobes. The other Target near me also has Spectralert classics, but they’re all ceiling-mounted horn/strobes.
A few newer buildings in my area have separate audible N/A’s and visual N/A’s, but none of them are installed right next to each other and instead alternate for increased coverage. In particular, that practice seems pretty common on voice-evac systems.

At my college, some areas have SpectrAlert Advanced speaker/strobes but others just have separate horns and separate strobes which I always thought was kind of weird but I guess it had something to do with the code but they were often configured like that in random areas.