Very old panel acquired

Here you can create a topic to show off photos of your fire alarm collection, or to post a link to a website featuring your collection.
Forum rules
If you make a topic that has a link to your website, please mark it with "URL: " on the beginning of the topic name. Example: "URL: John Smith's Collection"
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Well as long as you are able to prevent yourself or anybody else from getting deathly sick from the asbestos in that panel, it really is OK. I hope you can get a lot of use out of it!
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
Alexis_T
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

The resistors might also be asbestos, so that's another thing to be careful with. But from the pictures it's hard to tell if they're ceramic cores or asbestos cores.
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Would there be anyway to test it?
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
Alexis_T
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

I don't know, but from the pictures they look shiny, which could be a hint that they're wound on a ceramic core.
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!