Alexis Trinquet's collection: Updated

Here you can create a topic to show off photos of your fire alarm collection, or to post a link to a website featuring your collection.
Forum rules
If you make a topic that has a link to your website, please mark it with "URL: " on the beginning of the topic name. Example: "URL: John Smith's Collection"
Alexis_T
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

Hi!

I felt like starting a new topic for my collection as the old one isn't relevant anymore, but just for reference, I'll link it here: Old Collection (my collection grew quite a bit in terms of quantity, and yes, there's more to come! I ain't spoil the surprise 😜), I'll put this in a more organized manner this time.

Let's get started, I'm currently working on a massive image library with all the devices in my collection this time, and speaking of time (no pun intended), it's going to take a long while.

So in the meantime, have a list:

Manual Call Points:
  • KAC Series II MCPs (various rebrands, Nugelec, Merlin Gerin, ATSE...) x4
  • Legrand 380 16 (the first MCP I ever got, unfortunately it is in very bad condition 😢, there's two plastic pegs that held the frame into place, those pegs unfortunately broke) x1
  • Unknown Legrand glass break MCP x1
  • Finsécur NEMO-IS (a fun and cute little MCP, this one is green and was tied to a emergency door open switch)
Sounders, horns and strobes:
  • Amseco BZ-50BP (probably the loudest device in my collection, even on 9V it really screams loud and proud) x1
  • Merlin Gerin SR [RARE!] (mine has a broken retention clip, but it still works, and is the heaviest sounder in my collection) x1
  • AE&T T100 [Rebadged E2S] (nothing to say about this, it's a pretty versatile device) x1
  • Chubb SONOS DC (had two of these, I traded one and kept the 2nd) x1
  • Chubb BZ1L [UNCOMMON] (a special sounder for Clinics, hospitals and such) x1
  • ATSE remote indicator [NON-FUNCTIONAL/DEFECTIVE] (No longer works, I need to replace the LED and add a resistor) x1
Smoke, heat, flame detectors:
  • Cerberus Guinard F715 (ionization, I have no idea if it works... Dated from 1988) x1
  • Ademco 623-12 (old, but works, I like it. I think it may be from the late 70's, as some of the ICs on the PCB have a date code of 197-something, the last digit is unreadable) x1
  • Various Chubb adressable detectors (quantity unknown)
  • Chubb C-Scan x2
Panels:
  • Sicli TSI-12, 10-zone FACP (soon to be)
Devices I no longer have:
  • DEF Polaris C2/6/10 [NON-FUNCTIONAL/DEFECTIVE] -- No longer have this panel
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!
Alexis_T
Serious Participant
Serious Participant

First photo in, the Sicli TSI FACP... If you thought that kcin556's Ansul AutoPulse 2000 was obscure, this panel is so rare that there is no documentation about it.

It has 10 zones, but so far I've never got it to work, I managed to activate the alarm on some zones, but so far I'm clueless as to how to wire it up.
Attachments
received_239639147302024.jpeg
received_239639147302024.jpeg (185.64 KiB) Viewed 44 times
Hello from France!
If you see someone with my real name (Alexis Trinquet) without the uppercase A and T commenting on any of your videos please just ignore them.
Devices in my collection: too much to count and still counting..!