URL: firealarm2905's collection!

That’s the video! Also to add, I have a Genesis Horn, 270-SPO, Wheelock 7001, v7001 and a wheelock HSR.

That is a nice collection! I didn’t know there was unmarked BG-8’s. Also, the painter who painted over the SHG needs to learn about the whole “Fire Alarm Device - Do Not Paint” thing.

That’s mostly recommended for smoke detectors, but you probably aren’t supposed to do it anyway.

That is also marked on notification appliances.

Such as the MIZ: Free New PNG Images with Transparent Backgrounds - FastPNG.com

Yes, it seems to be more common for Wheelock to do that. I think the SpectrAlert Advanced’s might have that on them, also.

I must add,

Him and I made those BG-8’s unmarked…and he painted over the SHG.

hahahahahahahaha

Oh, did you just peel off the top layer of the BG-8? There is a little bit of red showing on the SHG.

Do you mount your horns on the walls of your house? Like multiple horns?

Me and him were talking about the black shg and I asked him how he got it and he said oh I just painted that lol

i do! Actually im just finishing my new system!

im couputertech24 on youtube, check me out!

Computer tech 24: you didn’t help me haha,

• Yes I just peeled off the marking and I painted the SHG white.

Nathan, I got it black from my uncle but gave it a repaint since the color was fading.

Simplex 4051; Yes, Integrity in the living room. Specralert Strobe in my brothers room, Simplex T-bar with Stopper 2 in the stairwell. and an Exceeder Strobe in my sisters room but she removed iot and won’t tell me where it’s at!

Tsscman123: Thank you very much! And I never really came across any harm painting a fire alarm, I think they’re just trying to scare us o.O starts conspiracy theory which is obviously fake but makes it sound real

No problem! I know, I was thinking that you got that used off eBay from a real system, and a painter just painted right over it when it was installed. Now that I know you did it, it doesn’t matter.

That’s a big collection of horns that you have there. Do you take requests?

Sorry I’m quite late, but yes i do.