My collection

My collection consists of 3 EST Genesis Horn Strobes G1R HDVM and a white horn only Does anyone know how to wire these

Since they’re all two-wire, it’s as easy as one wire in, one wire out. If you have three nine-volt batteries and some wire, you can make a very simple circuit. It’s okay if you don’t have a pull station yet, you can use a switch.

I’ll use ASCII art to demonstrate this.

( + )                                                                 (  -  )
    ^                                                                      ^

Positive end of 9-volt goes here. Negative end goes here

You can connect the three nine-volts together, forming a sort of pyramid with the snaps. Remember, the small snap is positive and the fat snap is the negative.

Good luck! :mrgreen:

Well its worked! The white one makes me feel uncomfortable I might trade it

What do you mean by that it makes you feel uncomfortable?

It’s louder than the Horn-Strobes. One of the red ones broke. I still have the horn but it’s in my closet.

Current devices is my one Genesis Horn Strobe (other one broke and the strobe only got me mad and I smashed it) Newest device is my FireX CB Smoke Alarm. I’m hoping to get more fire alarms soon.

I got a Edwards/EST Adapatbel. No. 340. It’s 120VAC and It’s a loud bell for it’s size.

How many inches? 4", 6", 10"?

6" which a teacher gave me which came from a paper mill in North Ontario. It’s 120V I use it to scare my friends and the cat that digs in my trash everyday.

I’ll list my collection.

EST Genesis G1RF-HDVM (modified to do continous) It was my first fire alarm. I like it.
(Housing a.k.a landlord took my other one)

Edwards Adaptabel 340-6N5 120VAC. (Grey with a orange cord)
(Needs a new Adaptabel logo and being painted grey again)

I guess smoke detectors count.

Kidee 0916CA 10 year sealed battery lithium smoke alarm.
(Does the fast beeping sound. I call it a very fast march time)