4j25's Collection

FINALLY got around to making a video of my collection! There’s an unknown horn someone may be able to identify: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zloFiD-f4Cc

Nice collection. The horn looks like a Faraday or possibly an Autocall (same model essentially).

I figured that’s what it would be.

Probably either a IBM/Simplex 4030 or a Faraday Type 2. You should upload a vid of you sounding it, if you haven’t already.

Yep, that’s a Faraday Type 2.

Unfortunately, I think it’s broken. :C On a happier note, I just got back from an antique show where I purchased a Vanguard Heat Detector/Bell, an ADT 1046 Coded Pullsation, an Edwards 340 Adaptabel, and an exit sign. Also, at Werden Electric (The siren meet up) I bought an Edwards 281A Heat Detector, a BRK 1812 Smoke Detector, a Simplex 2901-9806, and an emergency light.

What does the coded pull look like?

I watched your vid, and it seemed like you guys found some pretty cool stuff in that warehouse.

I’d love to see pictures of that exit sign and emergency lighting unit; or at least a description.

Here’s the ADT pull, I’ll upload more pics later:

Oh, okay. I’ve seen those. I was picturing one of the more “modern” coded pulls.