My Fire Alarm Collection

Here you can create a topic to show off photos of your fire alarm collection, or to post a link to a website featuring your collection.
Forum rules
If you make a topic that has a link to your website, please mark it with "URL: " on the beginning of the topic name. Example: "URL: John Smith's Collection"
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:49 pm

Oh wow that was so nice! I'm glad that your collection went to somebody who plans on doing more with it! Are you still gonna collect fire alarms or are you done?
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.
EpicFireAlarms
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: EpicFireAlarms
Instagram: epic_fire_alarms

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:50 pm

Simplex 4051 wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:49 pm
Oh wow that was so nice! I'm glad that your collection went to somebody who plans on doing more with it! Are you still gonna collect fire alarms or are you done?
For now (and almost certainly forever) I'm done collecting fire alarms. It's possible that if the opportunity presents itself (building upgrade, etc.) that I might try to snag some devices and sell them to help pay for other life expenses, but as of right now my plan is to focus on other interests. I do however still have my exit sign/emergency light collection, and I hope to continue to expand that in the future.
Simplex 4051
Dedicated Participant
Dedicated Participant
YouTube Username: Goldenrod636

Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:42 am

Well I wish you all the best on you collecting the emergency lights you find interesting and expanding your collection then.
I'm exclusively on Skype now. Add me at amazee_dayzee. I don't do voice or video chats though.