270-ASPO
340-4N5

System Sensor:
P1224MC (x2)
SCW
SSM24-6

Other Brands:
Honeywell S464-A
Fire-Lite 501 smoke detectors (x4, one rebranded by pyrotronics)
DMP control panel
Potter MBA-6-12 Bell
Star Sprinkler Corp. Model 601 smoke detector

I think that’s all.

1 Like

Do you have the model number or a picture for the DMP control panel?

Not at the moment but i could certainly get one.

Please do, im curious :wink:

I would like to apologize for such a long wait, but I cannot figure out how to upload a picture onto the Forums. In the mean time, you can see a photo of it on my Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/epic_fire_alarms/

Cool, thanks! :smiley:

I noticed in the caption you said it was in a pile of broken alarms. Is it not functioning?

In all honesty from the pictures I can’t tell if you have a whole panel or just the display from a remote fire command station. Could you post a closer view of the unit? I own a DMP XR-500 panel so I’m interested to see what yours is. Thanks!

I believe it’s an annunciator, but i’ll let you figure that out. Sadly, yes it is broken.

You are correct that it is an annuciator, specifically a remote keypad to a DMP XR2500F Addressable system.

What gives you the indication it is broken? Obviously it looks to be in rough shape, but have you tried hooking up 12V to the Red and Black feeds? Not trying to doubt your knowledge of the device, I just want to see if I can help :smiley:

Well, it came from a demolished building, and I had figured i’d use it for parts, so some of the internal components are missing. The physical annunciator is still there, so I suppose I could try to reinstall (or find a replacement for) the interior components.

I have recently added a Wheelock HSR and a Wheelock RSS-24100C to my collection!

I have recently added a Fire-Lite BG-8 to my collection.

I figured it’s been about two years since I updated everyone on my collection… VERY little has changed, but I’ve gotten a few new devices. I’m focusing more on exit signs now collection-wise, but I plan to buy some new fire alarm stuff pretty soon!

Wheelock:
AS-24-MCW-FR
AS-24-MCW-FW
NS-2475W (x2)
STR
HSRC
LHSR
MT4-115-WH (Strobe removed)
ZNS (3x, 2x rebranded by Siemens)
RSS-24-MCW-FW
RSSP-24-MCW-FR
43T-G6-115
DSM-12/24-R
CH-70 (Broken)

Simplex:
4906-9157
4050 (Broken)
4098-9601

Edwards/EST:
Genesis speaker/strobe
270-ASPO
340-4N5

System Sensor:
P1224MC (x2)
SCW
SSM24-6

Other Brands:
Honeywell S464-A
Fire-Lite 501 smoke detectors (x4, one rebranded by pyrotronics)
DMP control panel
Potter MBA-6-12 Bell
Star Sprinkler Corp. Model 601 smoke detector

NEW DEVICES:
Fire-Lite BG-8
Wheelock HSR
Wheelock RSS-___MCC (Simplex 4904-9340)
Bizarre Wheelock/CP wall-mount chime/strobe with a ceiling-mount speaker grille.

Even though you only have a small amount of new devices, what you have is really nice! You got a good haul!

As of last week, I’m pleased to announce that my entire fire alarm collection has gone to another local fire alarm collector who will actually put the devices to use. In other words, I no longer have a collection, but I’m really happy that someone else (this collector happens to be quite a bit younger than me) is able to enjoy my collection like I once was, and is able to put the time and care that’s needed into a fire alarm collection.

Oh wow that was so nice! I’m glad that your collection went to somebody who plans on doing more with it! Are you still gonna collect fire alarms or are you done?

[quote="Simplex 4051" post_id=80821 time=1528861786 user_id=18]

Oh wow that was so nice! I’m glad that your collection went to somebody who plans on doing more with it! Are you still gonna collect fire alarms or are you done?

[/quote]

For now (and almost certainly forever) I’m done collecting fire alarms. It’s possible that if the opportunity presents itself (building upgrade, etc.) that I might try to snag some devices and sell them to help pay for other life expenses, but as of right now my plan is to focus on other interests. I do however still have my exit sign/emergency light collection, and I hope to continue to expand that in the future.

Well I wish you all the best on you collecting the emergency lights you find interesting and expanding your collection then.

Wait you two Wheelock AS-24MCWs, a red one and a white one, are you kidding me? I need that for my collection. My own!