SystemTech26's Fire Alarm Collection

Hi i’m SystemTech26 i’m new to this forum this is my fire alarm collection i don’t have much but i’m getting more this year and i’m a New Zealander so my alarms,call points and panels look a bit odd.
idk even if you can see the images?

2x Honeywell SC715D1032 (Incredibly Rare)

can you see the fire on the wall?

Vigilant/Tyco Heat Detector

I have a different heat detector I didn’t get a photo

2x Vigilant/Wormald Bell

2x Pertronic Manual Call Points

Panel : Pertronic F4 Four Zone 2-Wire Conventional Fire Alarm Panel

The panels looks like its off but i just didn’t take the photo in time for the led to be on

That’s all I have right now I will be getting more alarms soon

I went in and fixed your embedded images as they were not displaying properly at first. In the future, make sure you copy the Image URL itself (right click on image, “Copy Image Address”), not the Imgur page URL. Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! :smiley: Feel free to contact me or another moderator if you have any questions or concerns.

Looks like a nice collection! It’s cool to see some different equipment that I don’t see in the U.S.

Thanks for helping me by fixing the images I will be posting a video of it going off

UPDATE
I forgot to add this i also have a System Sensor 4151

1 Like

Love that SC715D1032! Own a chime-only version, and I’ve only ever seen one with a light lens. Where did you find them?

Hey guys just uploaded a video of me testing my alarms really short but my camera had 4 mins of rec time
https://youtu.be/mFC5VaieN_A

Looks great! It’s nice to see foreign fire alarm equipment, as eventually, the same old American devices start to get old. I’ve been meaning to get a call point or two.

I am going to go ahead and lock this topic as the OP has been banned.