firefreak57’s Collection

I have too many alarms to list here, so I’m just gonna list what new devices I’ve purchased. I’m currently working on an Excel spreadsheet of all my devices in my collection but never got around to finishing it.

More recently, especially since my 17th birthday was last Wednesday, I now have money for new devices (finally!) and I bought three the other day. I’m planning to get more but I want to spend my money more wisely than I have in the past (when I spent all my money in a short amount of time). So here’s the three I bought yesterday:

EST G1R-HDVM (Genesis Horn Strobe; Multi Cd; no fire lettering); main alarms in my middle school after the 2010 EST upgrade. During my time there from late 2013-early 2015 before I moved to Ohio, some of the original alarms week still intact. They were Simplex 9838s on 4903-9101s, and since the Genesis alarms code themselves and the panel was an EST-3, they were in continuous. Pulls were SIGA-270’s (planning on getting a 270-SPO soon). Remote strobes in the classrooms were G1R-VM’s; also planning to get that shortly (sorry for the backstory).

Fire Lite BG-6; used; got it for $30; wanted one for a long time and while there’s pain chipped and stuff, all the internals are intact which is fine with me since it works…never seen one in person but I’ve always wanted one and now I have one…well I will when it gets here.

Simplex 4903-9104 strobe plate (with a bonus: a 4901-9805!) wanted this strobe plate for awhile since they’re pretty rare and my school has them paired with 2901-9846’s which is what I plan to do with it. The 9805 horn is a nice bonus because their middle school has those on the same strobe plates even though I never went there (9846s were probably not made anymore by the time they got their upgrade). But I’ll probably have the original combo featured in a individual video; but the 9846 will be paired with that plate and that’s what I bought it for.

And that’s it for now! Probably next on my list is a couple Edwards pulls and a G1R-VM.

Sounds like you have a really great start on your collection so far! Nice job!