SystemTech26s Small but Large Collection

Its been along time since I’ve been on here, over a year! But I made some free time to show you my New Zealand Collection of Panels,Devices,Modules,Etc!

Devices:
The mother load of System Sensor 2151BPIs & 2251BPIs (Analogue Addressable)

System Sensor 5251BPI Heat Detector (Analogue Addressable)

System Sensor 2151 (A Series)

A bag full of Pertronic AA Callpoints and a few old Pertronic Heat Detectors

Pertronic AA Callpoint connected to system

A box full of Bells, Horns, Sirens and the Super rare Honeywell chime w/ red lens

“New” Device from the US! Notifier BNG1-TS

Panels:

My newest panel and the most expensive is… A Pertronic F100a Analogue Addressable System (Got it brand new from work)

Door Open (Look at all those modules for my panel!)
Modules include: Loop Responder, 50W 24V 47 Tone Evac Amp/Generator, 20W 24V 1 Tone (Slow woop) Evac Amp/Generator, 2 Loop Expander, PSU, SGD (Signal Generating Device, For Brigade Connection)

I’m expanding this system into my house next weekend so look out for that on my channel!

Older system: Top, Pertronic F16 Fire Alarm System (Out of service, needs parts) Bottom, Pertronic F4 Fire Alarm System (Fully working but out of service as I now have a analogue addressable system) (!All Conventional!)

I hope you guys enjoyed have a sneak peek into my New Zealand Fire alarm collection. Also my I ask if anyone knows the the TS stands for on the BNG1 as I have no idea, I guess toggle switch? Thanks :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, If anyone would like to see the system in action then I made a short video on my channel. Or you can just watch it here :smiley:
Skip to 1:18 Just for the BNG1-TS
[YouTube]Qwy3SnyPV2M[/YouTube]

That’s a pretty awesome collection, I really like that Pertronic AA MCP, it looks like it’s a dual action one (judging by the “PRESS IN; PUSH SWITCH” label on the glass/membrane).

Really nice collection that you have so far! Can’t wait to see what else you can get!