Battery Cable for Fire-Lite FCPS-24FS6

Hi all! I’m still alive. Been a while since I have logged into here, but I need your help.

I’m trying to source out a battery cable for a Fire-Lite FCPS-24FS6. It takes the same cable that most Fire-Lite control panels take, like my Fire-Lite MS-5UD3. Just can’t seem to find the darn cable anywhere on the Internet besides ADI, which I do not have an account with.

At the very least, if someone can point me in the right direction to just the little orange 3 pin board connector, that will be enough. I can easily make a battery cable as a final resort if I can find that connector.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!

I did some searching and found that battery harness part number is 75287. There are several places that have that part number but I can’t find anyone with a picture to verify. The prices range from around $10.50 to $17.00 depending on the supply house. That seems about correct for that small cable. Many take credit card or PayPal. Do a Google search for Firelite 75287 and you should find them.

Charlie,

I think have a connector that will work. Does your circuit board have a pos and neg at JP4? PM me and I will send it to you.

[quote=pilot post_id=85284 time=1572364282 user_id=4714]

Charlie,

I think have a connector that will work. Does your circuit board have a pos and neg at JP4? PM me and I will send it to you.

[/quote]

It does actually! PM sent