Sync multiple Notifier FCPS-24fs6 booster panels

I am wiring up a new FCPS-24fs6 booster panel in a building. I need it to sync with the existing FCPS-24fs6 booster panel. Both are new models. The current one is wired to the remote sync on the Fire Warden panel. To get the new booster panel to sync with the old(as there is an area the has strobes on both panels), can I jump from the out on the first panel, to the Sync in on the new panel, with jumpers and the EOLR on the out on the new panel? I know I can go from NAC 4 on the old to the in on the new panel, but do not want to do this if it can be avoided? What options do I have? My experience has been mostly with Silent Knight, so I have not really dealt with this booster panel, in Notifier or Firelite. Any help would be appreciated.

its the same as a Firelite, just branded notifier. Take the output off booster 1 and wire it into input 1 of booster 2. make sure you jump the 2 inputs on booster 2 or it wont work. You should trip the AVS off one of the nacs on the FACP and set your synchronization to whatever protocol you are using, just make sure the dips are set on your boosters too.
Honeywell Power makes the HPFF8, GFPS 6, GFPS 9 HPFF12, GFPF 8 and so on. They are literally all the same thing with different labels. Same with SK.