Simplex Relay Board 4120-3003 - Feedback

Hello. I was trying to figure out feedback for a 4120-3003 relay board. I have the cut sheet but I am unsure if there is 1 feeback point per relay? How does the system know if this feedback point has been activated

Thanks

The 8 point relay card has 8 feedback points. The feedback points are simple unsupervised contact inputs. On the 8 point card the FB+ points are pulled high through a resistor on the board. Connecting them through a switch to system 0V will activate them.

Hello I suppose I would have to see a wiring diagram on how it would be wired through a contact for a fan or damper. Does that wiring diagram exist?

I searched my information for a drawing but did not fine one. I drew up an example of using a sail switch to provide feedback of an AHU shutdown. The feedback input could be used to light an annunciator LED to indicate air is flowing. The LED would go off when airflow stopped. Below is that drawing and the possible point types for feedback points.

TYPE: AHUMON - - DESCRIPTION: AHU monitor (on/off)
on - - - AHU MONITOR - - - - ON
off - - -AHU MONITOR - - - - OFF

TYPE: PRESSUR - - DESCRIPTION: Pressurization monitor (on/off)
on - - - PRESSURIZATION - - - ON
off - - -PRESSURIZATION - - - OFF

TYPE: EXHAUST - - DESCRIPTION: Exhaust monitor (on/off)
on - - - EXHAUST - - - - - - -ON
off - - -EXHAUST - - - - - - -OFF

TYPE: ONOFF - - DESCRIPTION: Utility monitor (on/off)
on - - - UTILITY MONITOR - - -ON
off - - -UTILITY MONITOR - - -OFF

TYPE: DAMPER - - DESCRIPTION: Damper monitor (open/closed)
on - - - DAMPER MONITOR - - - OPEN
off - - -DAMPER MONITOR - - - CLOSED

Hello,

Thank you for all the effort. I understand the concept but I was down there today and did not see a wire connected to 0v in the FACP. I’ll have to look again. I am doing investigative legwork to swap the system over to Siemens. I used to work for Simplex , but I do not recall the feedback portion. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks

Keep in mind that the 0V wire does not have to come back to the panel. That could be picked up in the field from any constant power source like from 0V power to MAPNet devices.

Thanks for that tidbit as well. I was able to find the 0V wire that is going out with all the fan wires. All is clear now.

Thanks for your help.