Simplex 4010 positive earth ground trouble

Hello, I just got a simplex 4010 panel. It came with an aux power supply. I defaulted the panel right away. When I powered it up it showed a positive earth ground trouble. I removed the aux power supply. No help.
There are no wires on the board. EOLRs on nac ckts. I tried a different xfmr no help. I tried a different rectifier no help.
I’m out of ideas. Is it possible its internal to the board? Bad board?
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike K
NICET III
Fire Alarm Tech

Shoot, I feel like I remember this from when I had a 4010 but it’s blanking in my memory right now. Let me ask around and if you don’t have an answer by the time I might have one, I’ll let ya know!

I saw this post last week and was wondering if you figured out what the Fault was?
I have the same thing…Power Supply on Back Plane Positive Earth Ground trouble fault. I have isolated all everything that connects (One at a time) to the board, but the fault never clears. Is it possible the board is bad ?

I have experience with other systems, this system is a little new to me. It came with the facility when we bought it.

Try to disconnect idnet loop by loop, and after the speakers, as the SPS reaches the PDU and the amplifier also arrives there, it is possible that the positive ground fault is detected by the SPS but it is in a loop connected to the amplifier or another SPS assistant.

I hope to be helpful.

Cristian Ofir