FCI 7200 Password Help

Hi everyone. I decided to bring home and power up my FCI 7200 that I’ve had sitting in storage for a while to try and default it and prepare it for use on a training system. After acknowledging each missing device trouble logged on the system, I attempted to log into level IV to reconfigure the panel to its factory default settings. However, after trying the default access code, the panel would take me back to the password screen instead of into the programming menu. I tried this with each level, same results on each. Unless I am doing something wrong, this leads me to believe that an installer changed every single password on this panel. I even tried parts of phone numbers and account numbers written on the inside of the door to no avail. Is there a way I could default this panel or force my way into the programming menu at this point, or do I have a massive brick on my hands? I also noticed this panel uses EPROM chips as well that can be changed (I do have a few NOS 7200 EPROM chips), so would changing the right EPROM chip default the panel? Any help would be much appreciated, as I really do want to get this panel set up as a functional demo panel. Thanks again!