FCI FC-72 No Power

Hi everyone,

I just got ahold of a small 4 zone FCI FC-72 from 1983. Brought it home from storage to clean it and power it on and found out that while the power supply card is receiving power, the BMFC-6 (main board) and zone cards are completely dead. None of the trouble lights come on (and they should, there are no EOLR’s or batts), lamp test wouldn’t do anything, reset wouldn’t do anything and isolating a zone card did nothing either. It seems as if there isn’t any power coming from the power supply to the BMFC board. I checked all of the connections between the two boards, and both seem to be fine. There is no corrosion on the pins or loose wires. When the panel is first powered on, the trouble LED’s on all the boards flash briefly for half a second, and the transfer relays on both the BMFC and power supply click. All of the fuses are fine as well. I have no idea what is causing this. If anyone else owns an FC-72 and has had this problem or knows how to fix this, I would really appreciate the help. Thank you