Regular House Smoke alarm to a pull station is it possible??

ive always wondered if this would work someone help me and if so tell me or show me how Please

What is a “regular” house some alarm. 110v interconnected? Security system smoke? Battery operated?

I assume you mean battery… It could be done if your soldering skills were good it depends on the smoke unit.

Think I actually saw somebody on YouTube who had something like this included in their setup. You just need the right equipment.

This is super easy to do, just wire each terminal of the pull to each contact of the test switch, doing it this way will allow the detector to work normally while having manual operation and gives the added bonus of triggering the interconnect feature if there is one.

You are assuming that the contact on the pull station is the same on the smoke…

SUPER EASY ??? HE WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED IF IT WAS EASY FOR HIM…

It is not easy for him and he does not understand that.

Try letting him reply to my question first smart ass.

OP DO NOT listen to a THING this poster has to say I think he is trying to burn your home down we have reason to believe he actually may even be a terrorist as he hates dogs. looool

When I say super easy, I mean its easy to make once you find out how to. Its no more complicated than wiring up a regular alarm circuit, just Contact A to Point A and Contact B to Point B. And yes, the pull station is essentially just a switch meaning that it would do the same thing as the test button. And so what if I am a terrorist, just more reason not to piss me off…

You are a dumb ass…

And you are a dick

Yea, but only to dumb asses. lulz

So…everyone but you is a dumb ass? Some ego you have…

Both of you need to stop acting like you are 12 year olds. Stop the arguing and stop trying to have the last word.

Locked.