Harrington signal T-bar key help

Does a notifier key open a Harrington signal T-Bar. I ask because the seller who sold me the T-Bar says that the Harrington signal T-bar opens up with a notifier key.

I just tried it and it does.

Ok thank you Destin!

My pull station opens with the Notifier, Firelite, Simplex, CAT-45 and FCI Key. I assume it most likely will with any key.

Wow, harrington signal tbars can be used with lots of keys. I bet twoplyboy and the other testers don’t have a problem reseting them :lol: :lol: :lol:

We ran into one during an inspection 2 weeks ago at work… None of the keys I had, my partner had, or anything on the “Standard Issue Keyring” would open it. Because we couldn’t get it open and nobody left a key for it at the panel, we failed it.

What keys did you try? I truest my b-key but not my Firelite key.

Just because the pull station has a name on it does not mean a key will fit that brand.

I carry a ring of “Cat” keys. That will typically take care of any oddball pull.

I believe Harrington is however typically Cat 15.

They were all duplicates and none of them were labeled, so no idea. I know one of them was a Notifier key and one was a B Key but neither of those worked.

It says cat 45 but the sellers says its notifier and also my fire lite key does not work