Parts prices help

Hi! I have some old fire alarm parts I’d like to sell eventually. I’m just wondering how I should price them.

Back in March I received a used Notifier S5000 from the 90’s. (The building was due for an upgrade to a Fire-Lite system) This panel was used in an elementary school until this year, at which point I obtained it.

A little info about the panel:

1. Installed sometime between 1990-2000
  2. 24 Zones
  3. Conventional
  4. 3 bays (main, expansion, UPS)

I killed the main bay or transformer when I plugged it in. The second bay was not plugged in at the time nor was it even close to the panel. In reality, the 2nd bay should still be functional. It was functional when removed.

I have kept all the parts and cleaned up the following items

Notifier IZM-8 (8-zone control unit)*
Notifier ICM-4 (Initiating circuit unit)**
Blank cover plate (written in red Sharpie “AC loss relay” at top)
Notifier AVPS-24 & blank cover (120VAC to 24VDC signal transformer. RU transformer)
Notifier CHS-4 panel bay chassis (will work with S2000, AM2020, and S5000)

*Z-17 and Z-18 marked “Tamper System” Z-23 and Z-24 marked “Spare”
** 1st control marked “Portable Horn Trip” (very faint nowadays"

All of these parts are in FANTASTIC condition for their age. I’m looking to get at least $320 from all these. REMEMBER: I have no way of testing these parts. It’s quite possible they do still work. If anybody wishes to see photos of these parts, send me a PM and I’ll get back to you!

Thanks!
-Mini

Do you have a real name?

Anyways, have you ever sought to find a replacement main bay/transformer? If you had one, you could sell it as a complete set, and make it worth buying. Maybe someone else can step in and appraise it for you.

Is this one of those Sensiscan panels?

Yes. I just choose not to publicly display it.

That panel is a GIANT. It would never ship for what it’s worth. Even if I could get the thing in a box (it’s can is twisted real bad) it wouldn’t be worth it. I haven’t even seen a transformer to replace it. The panel has a total of about 5 or 6 transformers all on a board with massive capacitors.

I’m not sure if it is. All I know is that it’s the model in a grey cabinet and it’s from 1990-91. I just want to get part of it out. They’re supposedly working parts. I can never use them in the foreseeable future. I just want them gone so I can at least find a new hard drive for video storage.