gamewell 602

where do you go in programming to add a module or delete a module? This is from the front LCD screen.

Hello, and welcome to the forum, +dprice2005+!

I found a copy for the Gamewell 602 manual here. Please note that this isn’t on FireAlarmResources.com or FireAlarmCollector.com, two of the forum’s most trusted places for manuals, but I could not find them there.

Make sure you have read the rules first!

I hope you find what you are looking for with this manual. I’m not sure if many people on here besides maybe Andrew or BCarl himself know too much about 602 systems. But the manual is there if you need it and hopefully someone will reply to this post with a better answer.

Enjoy your time on these forums!

I have to check this. One of the things I do on this forum to make sure people don’t get hurt.

Are you a collector or a technician? Is this system installed in a real building?

Just tryin’ to help, Andrew. :slight_smile:

Out of curiosity, do you have experience with 602 systems? (This is directed at Andrew)

I dont as there are hardly any Gamewell systems in my area and all of the ones installed are serviced by one of our competitors.

Call a authorized installer to make the changes you need.
More than likely you would need someone with a copy of the panels jobfile and SmartProgram to add/remove the device.
Or you can always INTialize from the front panel to update the devices