Space Age strobes / lights

Not sure if this is the right section for this, but does anyone know if Space Age made V33 lights or AV32/34s with GREEN lenses? I feel like I saw a picture of one one time, but I can’t find any evidence of one ever existing.

Im not sure about green one but I do know for a fact the make blue ones.
Heres 2 from my collection.

I remember seeing that exact same picture from an Ebay listing…

I believe (correct me if I’m wrong) SAE made special-application lenses for V33s, like they do with the Guardian series today. So a green lens would’ve been made by SAE.

Must be a coincidence.

Not really. Most of the pictures of the seller’s items are set on a similar blue background.

I’ve got a few different lenses from SAE. I have a white, amber, and red lens V33, all of them red trim with “fire” lettering. Plus I have AV32 plates with red, clear, and blue lenses, again, all with fire lettering. So I’m just wondering if I have all the colors? Green seems like the only other one out there possibly. I just can’t confirm if a green lens was ever made.

On a side note, the red lens V33 I have is odd. It has the fire lettering in a way that cause the light to be mounted vertically instead of the traditional horizontal mounting.

Whether or not these alarms are actually in his collection or not is completely off topic.

I have seen a couple variants on the AV-32 that have the FIRE lettering on the lens instead of the sides of the signal. I attempted to get a picture but it came out super grainy and you can just barely see the word FIRE on the front of the lens.
When I got home that day I photoshopped a picture of an AV-32 to make a simulation. This was at one of the museums in Salem, MA – the small one that is inside some sort of old church and has a “haunted house” like thing in the basement.