SK-5208 Question

Pretty sure that I already know what the answer’s going to be, but asking in case I missed something in the manual…

Is it possible to program coding based on zone activated? What my goal here is this:

Temporal 3 for the activation of a Fire Alarm zone
Temporal 4 if a Smoke/CO Conventional device detects CO

And then, I also had another idea for the system as well. Basically, I want to program a supervisory NAC to go off for certain conditions such as flooding, cold temperature conditions in an area that’s supposed to be above freezing, etc. I’d prefer to keep the supervisory signal to one horn by the panel, but have the horn set to a different pattern for each condition (so, for example - flooding is a continuous horn, cold temp is California code).

If it’s not possible with the SK-5208, is there a conventional panel that can do this? If not… I’d imagine that an Intelligent panel could?

Yes.

I’m in the planning stages for it now, and comparing prices of devices/panels, taking estimates, etc. We actually had a CO emergency and a near fire emergency last month from a boiler that went bad - which is why I’m looking into investing into a system. I’m buying everything for this brand new.

Which, is why I want this verified too - I don’t want to blow $650 on a panel that won’t do the other stuff as well (we have had a couple basement floods, and have a boat that sees winter use stored in the garage… it’d be nice to have a temp sensor so that we can know if the temp goes below 32degrees (to help protect the block in it from cracking). Having said that, most important thing is if it will detect Smoke vs. CO and know to go into T3 vs T4.

I’m sorry, I meant no. It’s for a Life-Safety system.