Help Identifying a pair of Old Simplex Single-Stroke Bells

Hi everyone,
I was on eBay today looking for some fire bells to buy for my coded pull station and I found a lot of 2 Simplex Single Stroke fire bells for a good price. Now before I buy, I have a couple questions:

1. I know it runs on DC and the right voltage, but would a coded pull and two bells hooked into a 24VDC 6.3Amp power supply work (e.g. not overload it)? I don’t think it will but I’m checking just to be safe.

2. I can’t find any model number literature anywhere, but the model is 2901-9361. Just to verify, this is a 6-inch bell, right? I know the -9362 is either 8 or 10 inches (I believe that model was a 10 inch, but I want to know if this is a 6-inch). I think it is, but can anyone tell by looking at the pictures?

eBay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/201885418959

Just want to clarify a few things before I buy. Thanks!

1.) As for if it would work on the power supply, it should but i would try with a supply before a panel.

2.) They also appear to be 6 inches just is comparison to the 4x4 plate behind it but i could be wrong it might be 8

Thanks! I don’t have a panel but my power supply can handle two electromechanical horns and strobes going off at the same time, so I’m sure it’ll work fine.

Each bell draws .36 A, so multiply by 2 to represent each device. The coded pulls will not draw any current, therefore the total amp draw on your circuit is just under .75 A. Your power supply is more than enough to serve these devices.

Thanks for the info! I’m going to be purchasing these tonight!