Help Identifying Manual Trip Bell

I recently purchased a manual trip bell from an antique store, with literally no information on it at all. I have a video of it, but if a more in-depth video would be helpful, please let me know.

Thanks!

This is from well before my time in fire alarm systems. That bell seems to be from a pull rod fire alarm system, which is a mechanical fire alarm. In the days before electric fire alarms, buildings with several stories had a bell mounted on each floor. A spring counterbalanced rod ran through all the floors which connected to all the bells. In case of fire someone had to constantly pull and release the rod to ring the bells on all floors. As electric fire alarm systems came into being many of the pull rod systems were interconnected to activate the electric system.

More information is available on this web page>
http://oldschoolfirealarms.com/pull-rod-fire-alarm-systems/

If I had to guess, it was probably made by Reiter out of Canton, Ohio. They’re now called something else, I believe it starts with a W and ends with Jenkins or something.

Well, I did figure out how to tie it into an electric alarm system, as for the company, I think Reither is most likely. Thanks for your support so far!