SIMPLEX TROUBLE

HI GUYS,
I am new here.i have some issues in simplex 4010es.
system showing fault “RUNNING PREVIOUS CONFIGURATION TROUBLE POINT ABNORMAL” :roll: :roll:
i dont know how short out this problem…please guys can help me?
thanks in advance…

Welcome to the forums!

If you have any questions regarding the site, please contact me or another Staff member.

Now, before we begin, is this an active system installed in a building providing life and property protection, or is this simply a demonstration/training/hobby system? We see posts from both scenarios on this forum, so it helps to determine in what capacity the panel is being used before we offer assistance.

That’s typically from someone restarting the panel with the ‘restore previous config’ option selected. The ES panels save the current and previous cfig each time you download them, and give you the option to revert to the previous one (which generates a system trouble). Typically you would clear this by re-downloading the current cfig.

re downloading means from software?

yes.this is active system installed in 10 storey building …

Yes, that’s correct. If this is in an occupied building (which it appears it is) then a trained tech should be called to check things out. With the system running a previous version of the cfig who knows what functionality may have been lost.

we cant short out this issue in the panel without pc?

No, you cannot.