zeta quatro issue

hi guys,
i have a issue in zeta quatro 4 loop panel.panel is not booting.
while booting panel shows “data checksum error”.
in display i can see only this message.
guys any one can help me…

Hi!
Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone here can help you, because The Fire Panel is primarily intended for users in North America. Almost all of our users are not familiar with foreign fire alarm equipment, so I would recommend finding an appropriate resource in your country to help.
Thanks, and have a great day!

Please do not do this again.

We welcome users from all regions of the world on these forums. While randomperson is correct in that the majority of our users are more familiar with the products available in the North American market, we are happy to offer any assistance we can.

Hopefully, a user here may happen to have the information necessary to help you with this issue.

Also, please note that Zeta Alarm Systems’ website is currently compromised. Please use caution if you are attempting to find manuals or other documentation for the OP’s panel through their site.

Sorry. I won’t do that again

However, I did find a forum that may be able to help the OP.
http://firealarmengineers.com/forum

Hi -I googled that panel & found this on zeta’s website (site seems okay to me and there appears to be manuals - whether or not it’s legit I can’t say). Pasted from troubleshooting guide of the installation manual found there:

13.6 SYSTEM FAULT
A system fault is an abnormal microprocessor running condition due to various unexpected phenomena.
This will result in the panel attempting to correct itself. Should this fault occur, the System Fault LED, General Fault LED, General Fault relay and internal fault buzzer will be constantly active. A system fault indication can be cleared by momentarily closing jumper link JP20 on the display card (to the right of the coin battery). If the fault does not clear please consult your distributor

Note that I didn’t see anything about that particular trouble but that checksum error sounds like a file or something in memory is corrupt and reporting a wrong file size. Might need to call the factory or the dealer for that one.