System Sensor RR2 question

The documentation is a bit complicated. Does this module have its own isolated initiating circuit and attach to an existing one? (Kind of like how a NAC extender would connect to an existing NAC and create it’s own NACs and extend the supervision to the original) I want to know if I can add this module to an existing circuit and separate sounder smokes from regular smokes when I only have one smoke detector loop.

Based on reading the documentation, it RR2 is designed to sound all smoke detectors connected to the RR2 module. The way it works is compatible smoke detectors are connected to a standard IDC whether on a Security or Fire Alarm panel. When a detector trips, the RR2 module sends the sounder signal over the Brown and White wires, according to the documentation. So to answer your question, to my understanding you can add this device to the same circuit as regular conventional smoke detectors or pull stations because the signal is sent over the brown and white wires which can only connected to certain smoke sensors with sounder bases. So when the system goes into alarm, whether a smoke or pull station, the detectors will sound because the RR2 activates when it receives 24vdc power. Whether that is from a NAC or Form C relays, it does the same thing. Now the thing that throws me off is the need for 2 Aux power circuits? In this case I just run them to both connection from the aux terminal. Let me know if that works. I have included a wiring diagram. This setup is assuming you’re using a Fire Alarm panel

EDIT: There is an error in the wiring diagram. Don’t run two different wires from the one Aux Connection on the panel. From the first Aux input, jump the wires to Aux input 2 from Aux input 1 aka Smoke Power.