Firelite 9050

I am working on a firelite 9050 and can’t seem to get the pull stations to be recognized, let alone work. I noticed that the pull stations are made by silent knight. They are on a addressable loop. Is there a compatibility issue between the two brands. They’re both made by Honeywell. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I know that all the System-Sensor devices use a similar protocol, but the modules each get a unique brand bit embedded in them, and most FACPs will read this brand bit to make sure that you’re only using Fire-Lite devices on a Fire-Lite panel, same with Notifier, SK, FCI, etc. Some versions of the protocol are also different. I know the Silent Knight SK protocol works virtually identical to FlashScan and Velociti too, since some Silent Knight panels talk to Notifier pull stations and monitor modules (IF the panel doesn’t check the brand ID code). However, I don’t think LiteSpeed is quite the same as SK/FlashScan. And as far as I know, all the Fire-Lite panels DO read the brand ID code in modules, so you’re pretty much confined to using Fire-Lite devices. Is this system for actual life safety or purely demonstrative?