Edwards 1269-0A Coded Pull Station Backboxes And Wiring Question

Recently with my Christmas money I bought a NIB Edwards Coded Pull Station; part no. 1269-0A (this type has the break glass and key switch on the side). It was a ‘Less Wall Box’ model, meaning that only the station and its associated hardware was included. This unit seems to have been made in the late 1970’s as it has the ‘E’ shield logo on it and the box says “(E) Edwards: Excellence Since 1872: Norwalk, Connecticut; A Unit of General Signal” on it.

Since the wall box was not included but I did receive the mounting hardware with the station, does anyone have any information as to where said wall boxes might be able to be obtained. I received two mounting screw types; one for the “Flush Wall Box” and one for the “Cast Surface Box.” The only instructions I received was a sheet entitled Installation and Cutting of Code Wheels. This sheet explains how to cut the code wheel if it was not pre-cut at the factory (which this one was; it does the code 1-4-3), but interestingly enough does not make any indication of type numbers for said wall boxes.

Does anyone have any idea on type numbers of said wall boxes and if they still exist? I’m going to do some searching on eBay as it seems these boxes needed to be purchased separately from my understanding. Thanks everyone!

The cast surface box is part 24901.