Edwards 1269-0 Coded Pull Wiring

I recently acquired a brand new Edwards 1269-0A coded pull NOS; it is the newer type but it has the glass supervisory contact (I think) and also has the key switch on the side and 6 terminals on the terminal block. Unfortunately while it came brand new with all documentation there was no wiring instructions interestingly enough. So my question is how do I wire this one. Probably won’t be using the key switch or glass contact (if it even has one; it is the breakglass type but I’m not using the glass rod and have removed it) at this time but I don’t know how to wire it (the pull) due to the lack of wiring instructions. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Also it came without the Wall box which hopefully I can find one for it eventually, but that’s not real important right now. I just wanted to be able to make a video of it with one of my fire bells and possibly wire up the key switch at some point to make a full demo video of the unit as I am probably the first collector to get a coded pull station NIB and I’d like to make a full video of it demonstrating as many features as I can with it. Thanks!

Nevermind, I figured out the basic wiring, but if anyone knows how to hook up the key switch on these pulls and what they possibly do that would be awesome to hear! And also the model is 1269-0, not 0A since this one doesn’t have the glass tamper switch on it but has the key switch.