Fire Alarm Control Panel Recommendation/advice

Looking for a recommendation on a dependable cost effective FACP for a warehouse with small office, old panel removed and disposed of by contractor doing demo of room, tracing of fire cabling found the following in place:
Circuit 1) BGX-101L pull stations with M501M addressable modules (total of 3) on circuit with EOL
Circuit 2) Same as SLC 1
Circuit 3) BGX-101L pull stations with M501M addressable modules (total of 4) and 6 addressable smoke detectors on circuit with EOL
NAC Circuit 1) 2 Gentex GX90S-4-60WR strobe/horns with EOL
NAC Circuit 2) 4 Gentex GX90S-4-60WR strobe/horns with EOL
One 4-wire anunciator circuit
sprinkler system tamper switch and flow switch.

Thank you in advance for your help.

What annunciation is there? Or did they rip it out?
I’d say either a FireLite MS-9050UD/MS-9200UD.

Thanks for your reply, annunciator gone also, has the 4 conductor labeled with Anun.

I’d get a MS-9200UD or other variant, and combine all the SLC circuits into one loop since the 9200UD is only 1 circuit. If you have a 4-wire annunciator cable already pulled, that’d be perfect for it. Since you’re already in the FireLite realm, it should work well.

Let’s hold off on making any rash recommendations until we can get input from one of our Fire Alarm Professionals. You will find that there are many more factors to take into consideration here, as with any project.

Thanks!

Since I do not know where you are located or what the local fire codes are there, I can only comment in general terms based on my experience.

My suggestion is to contact one or more fire alarm system vendors for a review of the facility and the plans for construction. The reason is that the Authority Having Jurisdiction (aka. Fire Marshal) may deem your demo and reconstruction as enough modification to the facility to bring it up to current code. That may require more devices than you have from the original system. A local fire alarm system vendor will have knowledge of what the AHJ might require.