Help Finding Simplex Message

Does anyone have a video or audio resource for the high rise simplex voice message that goes something like this:
(Both are female voices)

Version 1:
Attention please. The signal tone you have just heard indicated the report of an emergency in this building. If your floor evacuation signal sounds after this message, walk to the nearest stairway and leave the floor. While the report is being verified, occupants on other floors should await further instructions.

Version 2:
Attention please. The signal tone you have just heard indicated the report of an emergency in this building. If your floor evacuation signal sounds after this message, walk to the nearest stairway exit and leave the floor. All handicap occupants shall follow the building evacuation plan. While the report is being verified, occupants on other floors should await further instructions.

If anyone has or can find audio or video of these messages, I would be entirely greatful.

I think they’re Notifier messages, but this video contains the first message you’re looking for, likely with a different alert tone.
[YouTube]TxR2gxWkKzA[/YouTube]

[quote=ali_the_folf post_id=79773 time=1522459704 user_id=4528]

Version 1:
[/quote]

Best one I could find:
[YouTube]EpWWFh8EZyw[/YouTube]