Simplex 4090-9001

I have the top two sets of contacts connected to the SLC on the Simplex 4010 and the bottom two sets of contacts connected to a conventional simplex t bar. I don’t know how to program it into the 4010.

There are two ways to program that device. Set it to an address known to not have a device already, connect it to the IDNet, then use Quick CFIG and Locate New Hardware to add the device. You can then manually edit the custom label for the device and edit the Point Type if needed. Or, manually program the device to an address.

For either method you will need this manual.
http://firealarmresources.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Simplex-4010+Installation++Operating+Manual+Rev+F.pdf

Ok. It alarms but then it refuses to reset because it says its still in alarm even though I reset the conventional pull that is connected to it. Also this zone is in trouble.

If a point has an alarm and a trouble at the same time the alarm is latched in until the device is in electrically normal condition. Do you have a 6.8K ohm end of line resistor across the circuit on the pull station as shown in the drawing in my previous post?

I don’t have any resistors of that rating but I’ll be sure to get some. Do you know by any chance what type of resistor the NACs take?

The 4010 NAC takes a 10K ohm resistor.

Link to 4010 field wiring diagrams.

Link to IDNet field wiring diagrams.