Vista 128-FBP

So I have a Honeywell vista 128-FBP that I have owned for years now. I want to get this up and running but the problem is that when I power up the system the 6160CR keypad and the regular 6160 keypad are both blank. LCD and keypad are both lit but display no text. I have tried setting the address for both and still nothing. I also do not have the code to this system since it was changed by someone back when it was in service. Is there a way I can factory reset this panel? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, yes this for a hobby/demo system for those wondering.

Quick update:
I have eliminated the 2nd keypad so the only thing wired to this panel as of right now is the main 6160CR. I have figured out that the address needed to be set to 00. Everything appears to be working like it should. Troubles are coming up from the previous zones that were on this system. At this point the only thing I need help with is getting the panel factory reset if possible. I don’t know the code to this system. I have tried countless different combinations even the default and installer and still no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Another update:
Good news, got everything working panel has been factory defaulted and system is fully operational. :smiley: Now all that’s left is to get rid of the dialer 1 trouble since I don’t plan on using the dialer anyways. I’ve kind of been all over the internet figuring out this stuff which is why I’m giving updates.