ESL Model 206

I live in a mobile home that was built in 1979 and I have lived here for 4 years. This system was here when I moved in and I never paid any attention to it. It was wired into the wall and it went of at 3:30 this morning scaring me and my kids out of our sleep. I tried looking up this system and it brought me to this sight. Does anyone know anything about it I never knew people collected old fire alarms and wonder if anyone has any interest in it. We have new battery powered smoke detecters that I have always used so have no need for this. It is an ESL model #206
Don’t know how to attach an image otherwise I would.

[quote=tmyers1976 post_id=82408 time=1542389150 user_id=4847]

I live in a mobile home that was built in 1979 and I have lived here for 4 years. This system was here when I moved in and I never paid any attention to it. It was wired into the wall and it went of at 3:30 this morning scaring me and my kids out of our sleep. I tried looking up this system and it brought me to this sight. Does anyone know anything about it I never knew people collected old fire alarms and wonder if anyone has any interest in it. We have new battery powered smoke detecters that I have always used so have no need for this. It is an ESL model #206
Don’t know how to attach an image otherwise I would.

[/quote]