Ground on SLC FireLite ES200X

I’m working on a new panel replacement and I am running into the same issue I had with the panel previously installed which was the firelight MS9600. My problem is that I am seeing a positive ground fault across the ground chassis and the B+ A+ side of the SLC with no field wiring connected to the system. Is this something normal? There’s no ground fault indication on the system or troubles pertaining to a ground fault either. And seeing as I just recently discovered that you can read DC voltage across the SLC to ground on a silent knight 5820 XL And that that is normal according to the tech support from the factory. I wanted to ask if anybody has heard of or seen this on a fire light panel.

Are you metering resistance between the powered up panel’s SLC terminals and ground? That’s bound to give you funky readings due to the ground fault detection circuitry. As long as all the field circuits read open to ground when disconnected from the panel, and the panel does not show a ground fault with them connected, you should not have to worry.