Notifier AMG-1

I need help programming a Notifier AMG-1 and getting it to properly communicate with a NFS2-640.

In order to utilize the AMG-1 with your 640, you must first have the unit properly installed. When the AMG is installed, go into programming. When at the screen with basic program, Network, Utility, and Flashscan Poll, hit 3 for Utility and set ACS to Y. Once you’ve done that, hit enter. The cursor should be blinking on point 1. Use the Next Selection key (+) to scroll to the letter A. Once you’ve done that, hit enter until it takes you back to the main menu. Hit the back arrow (ESC) until the system returns to the System Normal or Trouble screen presented prior to entering programming. Perform a System Reset to ensure that all changes take place.

Side Note: I also have a NFS2-640 that I need to put into a cabinet. I intend to use an AMG with the one I have as well.

Ok I got it communicating and working but I have a few issues still:

1. A ground fault appears
  2. When the system is in normal standby mode a low pitch 300hz tone is constantly playing through the AMG-1
  3. All call does not do anything but mic works just fine

I guess I could for now just disable the ground fault by using that switch on the CPU but I’d like to still try and figure out the issue with that. As far as the noise coming through the AMG-1 I think the All Call button may be stuck in the on position because 1, the mic works with out pressing all call, 2 the noise coming through the AMG-1 is that 300 Hz low pitch tone like when you press the all call sounds familiar from NewAgeServerAlarm’s video with his AMG-1. Just trying to give you an idea of whats going on. As of right now the AMG-1 is powered off an MPS-24A and terminals 6 and 4 on the AMG-1 are wired to EIA-485 ACS on the 640.