Notifier NFS2-3030 problem

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and what a fix might be. Over the last couple months I have random no answer alarms mostly on loop 4 of my panel at different times and either on and off all day long or it goes quit for a few days. I have changed out the CPU, different cards. Had our service company come out and talked to a Notifer tech and no one has ever seen or heard of this happening, Notifer says its impossible. I started separating the loops to see if I can narrow it down to a certain device but to no avail. Just yesterday a new problem started that every device on a different loop on the same node showed up as 2 devices at same address.

This is caused by a bad device in the loop , generally a module. Best bet is to try and identify a pattern . Usually one or more devices that repeat more frequently than the rest . Sometimes you get lucky and find a control module or a relay with the led dimmly lit solid and its the issue .

How can resolve no power supply inst in notifier nfs2-3030?

Yes, I am having the same thing right now on loop 3, we have replace the LCM and LEM, New batteries, and no GF or patterns. we are going to start with relays and replace the ones that keep coming in. I will update as we go along.