simplex 4006 strange trouble message.

Hello, new member here. I am looking for some help with an odd recurrent trouble on a 4006 panel. It’s never in trouble while i’m there (of course), but when i check the log it lists “signature smiles dnt fire open”. The name of the business is signature smiles dental but that lable does not show up as a banner on the lcd, which leads me to believe it’s showing the programmed name of a specific module. My first guess is a mother board fault. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks for reading.

I will take a stab at this. I programmed a zone on a 4006 and then removed the EOLR. Is this what you are seeing in the history log?
[attachment=0]SIG_SMI_DNT_B.png[/attachment]
The top line is the point custom label. The lower line left is the point type. The lower line right is the point condition. If you scroll the zones in the system are the labels and point types the same? If so, I would modify the labels to include the zone number. That way the next time it shows up you will have the circuit identified. There is no link in the history log that gives the circuit information.

Thanks for the response, I’ll give that a shot. It did not occur to me to cause a zone fault and check to see how it logs. I very much appreciate the help.