DMP supplier ?

Does anyone know anyone who is a DMP supplier or were you can buy DMP products. I have a DMP system and I know they are restrictive with the distribution. I need a couple parts for my system and dont need a complete new system. Anything will help, thanks.

What do you need? I have a good sized collection of spare DMP parts for my demonstration system. If I don’t currently have what you need I’ll locate it for you.

Otherwise, DMP stuff shows up on eBay pretty frequently. I believe you have to be an authorized dealer to purchase new equipment from their online store.

The item that I am looking for in particular is any of the 1100 series keyfob remotes. If you search that you find the pdf for them. Either the 2 or 4 button fob will do. We’re I work we use DMP for system upgrades but are not able to get all of the their products. We are sub contracted for a company. I have a dmp system at home a xr550. And for a little convince would like some keyfobs.

If you can’t find that exact type of keyfob transmitter that’s compatible with the dmp wireless reciever. Any kind of universal transmitter and keyfob for security systems would work. As long as it has a relay for arm/disarm and panic I could then wire that into a zone expander as a arm/disarm and panic zone.

Unfortunately, I don’t have any wireless equipment on-hand. My DMP XR-500 system and parts are all hardwired devices. I’ll keep a lookout for anything that may pop up.

Have you considered using a proximity card setup instead? It should provide the same level of convenience for arming/disarming, in addition to being far more secure, although you wouldn’t have the panic functionality. HID readers can be easily integrated into DMP systems using the wiegand interface on a keypad or a dedicated card (734 or 734N). Not all keypads support wiegand but any from the Thinline or Security Command series with door control capabilities should work. I don’t believe the new 7000 series LCD keypads have this functionality yet.

Yeah I was thinking about that and might give that a try. Thanks.

I’ll keep my eye out for DMP Keyfobs, from time to time i get in some new old stock security stuff… I’ll be sure to let you know if i do.