DMP Catalog

Does anyone have acces to a current catalog for DMP. Like 2015/2016. Just wanted to see what the stuff cost right now. I found one for 2013. I know you have to be a dealer to log in for prices.

If you have a smartphone, you can download the DMP Catalog app. That gives you access to several of the recent catalogs.

You you know what it is exactly called. Can’t find it.

I’m assuming you’re on iPhone. Make sure the search settings include “iPad” apps. You can download it on iPhone, but technically it is listed as an iPad only app.

It is called “DMP CATALOG iPad.” If you still cant find it, search for “DMP Virtual Keypad” and click on Developer’s Other Apps, it will be listed in there.

Be warned, the app takes an extremely long time to load after opening, and will display “Maximizing available space” for several minutes.

Was able to find it but it says it is not available in the U.S ?

Huh. Interesting. :?

I’ve had this app on my phone for several years now, so it’s not like I just downloaded it recently.

Here’s a link to the DMP online catalog page, but this does not list prices like you wanted. This page still advertises the app, so perhaps there are technical problems at the moment?