Concord 4 wireless co detector wrong signal

I have a GE Concord 4 panel and an Interlogix 600-6520-95 wireless carbon monoxide detector. Here’s the problem: First, the documentation states that tamper conditions are not reported to the panel, when in fact they are reported. Second, whenever the sensor activates, it only triggers a tamper alarm. Is there a way to fix this or do I have to just live with it? It’s programmed in the gas sensor group and it’s supposed to activate an auxiliary alarm in alarm, but this sensor only seems to send tamper alarms. I have 24-Hour Tamper off, which should mean the panel only sounds trouble beeps instead of the siren. I guess that since gas sensors are always active in any arming level, this would activate the siren. But anyway, how do I make this only activate an alarm as opposed to a tamper alarm?

Does the CO Det. emit a siren when triggered?

The sensor or the panel? It seems unrelated but both. I’m just trying to find out why it triggers a tamper alarm in any alarm condition. It should only trigger a tamper alarm when it is being tampered with, not when it detects CO.