Lookin' to Buy Assorted Fire Alarm Keys

Got something for sale, or looking for a particular alarm? Feel free to post here. Also, feel free to post an interesting auction or a sale on a website you have found.
Forum rules
Topics that are over 90 days old will automatically be deleted. If an item has already been sold, the topic will be deleted per OP's request.

The OP of a topic is allowed to lock their topic, in this forum only. This shall only be done once the sale of an item is complete. It will serve as a flag for the moderators/administrators to know which topics to delete.
WorthyGamer
New Participant
New Participant
YouTube Username: WorthyAlarms

Hey guys--

So, I lost my entire key ring into the forever-expanding black hole of missing keys (Like, I turned my entire house and car upside down and no luck), and was wondering if anyone has or knows of someone who is willing to sell assorted fire alarm keys. The keys I'm looking for are a Simplex B key, a Honeywell Ademco Vista key (I don't know what they're called), a Simplex key for the 2098-9806, a System Sensor A135 key, and an FCI PK625 key. As an FYI, my payment method would be PayPal.

Thanks!
When life gives you lemons....
Use 'em to build a battery powerful enough to power an FACP
firealarmveteran15
Serious Participant
Serious Participant
YouTube Username: firealarmveteran15

I have two Hudson B keys (which works the same as any Simplex B or CAT30 key) that I've been meaning to get rid of for some time since I have more than enough B keys at my disposal.

Do you want both of them or do you want to just have one of them?
Main channel | New side channel
Discord username: @firealarmveteran15#6153 (text chats only)
DownsLife+Safety
Casual Participant
Casual Participant
YouTube Username: DownsLife&Safety

Robert shared a really helpful store for getting fire alarm keys via Discord. You can get that the keys here: http://beachslock.com
DownsLife&Safety ~ Inspiring to prepare safer lives
I'm Prepared, Not Scared! Learn more at ready.gov!
Find my YouTube Channel Here!